Arm Pouch Sling (Tropical)
Shoulder Support for Fracture, Immobilization, Prevents Shoulder Dislocation
- FOVERA ARM POUCH SLING USES: The FOVERA Arm Pouch Sling is designed for various conditions that cause shoulder discomfort, such as acute shoulder pain, rotator cuff tendinitis, shoulder subluxation, dislocation, and post-surgery recovery. It provides gentle yet effective support to alleviate discomfort.
- THOUGHTFUL ERGONOMIC DESIGN: FOVERA arm pouch sling is primarily intended to support the shoulder in a resting position. The adjustable strap allows for effortless height adjustment. The cushion padding around the neck area reduces neck pain and a thumb locking mechanism to maintain the arm in a comfortable resting position. The open tropical design offers better ventilation.
- LONG-LASTING, SKIN-FRIENDLY, AND BREATHABLE MATERIALS: FOVERA Arm Pouch Sling is constructed from latex-free, durable, and skin-friendly elastic material. In addition to enhancing its longevity, it offers antibacterial properties. This ensures both comfort and hygiene during your recovery journey.
- HOW TO WEAR FOVERA ARM POUCH SLING: To wear the FOVERA Arm Pouch Sling, simply slide your arm into the sling and tighten and fasten the strap to a comfortable resting height and arm angle. The user-friendly design of the arm-sling ensures ease of use.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS & SIZING: FOVERA Arm Pouch Sling comes in 5 different sizes S, M, L, XL & XXL which makes it suitable for men & women. Choose the correct size from the provided size chart for a comfortable fit. For care, hand wash them with mild detergent and water at room temperature. Dry them in shade on a flat surface. Do not dry clean, iron, or bleach.